Tilapia Tacos with Peach Mango Salsa
- 3 (4 oz) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup peach mango salsa (2 Tbsp on each taco)
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Place tilapia fillets in a large plastic zip-lock bag and set aside. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil, salt and pepper and pour all over the fish, making sure to coat each fish completely. Allow fish to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat your grill on medium-high heat and lightly coat with oil so the fish won’t stick.
- Place tilapia fillets on the grill and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, brush the tortillas lightly with oil and place on the grill for about 20 seconds.
- Fill warm tortillas with the cooked tilapia, 2 tablespoons of peach mango salsa and top with some cilantro. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 taco • Calories: 150.5 • Fat: 7.2 g • Carbs: 17.9 g • Fiber: 2.3 g • Protein: 11.8 g • WW Points+: 5 pts