- 6 leaves kale (1 bunch)
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 green apples
- 2 pears
- 1 lime
- First wash your fruits and veggies.
- Leave the kale leaves and celery as is, these can go in your juicer whole.
- Chop your green apples and pears in half (leaving the skins on) just making sure to remove the seeds.
- Cut the lime in half and feel free to leave the rind on, the juicer will take care of the rest!
- Throw everything into your juicer and watch the magic happen! Mix well once you’re done and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 8 oz • Calories: 168 • Fat: 1.5 g • Carbs: 46.5 g • Fiber: 1.2 g • Protein: 6.2 g