Post-Workout Banana Bites
Yield: 6 servings
- 5 bananas
- 2 oz. vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- In a small bowl, mash one banana and whisk together with Greek yogurt and creamy peanut butter; set aside.
- Slice bananas into half-inch thick slices and lay out on a cookie sheet.
- Spread an even amount of peanut butter mixture over top of the slices and place another slice on top. If the bananas start sliding around, feel free to add a bit more peanut butter simply to make the mixture thicker.
- Place cookie sheet in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours and enjoy after your long workout!
Serving Size: 4 pieces • Calories: 110 • Fat: 1.6 g • Carbs: 23.6 g • Fiber: 2.7 g • Protein: 2.5 g • WW Points+: 3 pts